How to create my PLAY ID?
Note: If you want to create an email account, scroll down to the bottom of this article.
Step 1: Visit www.playpark.com and click “Sign up”
Step 2: Choose between using your Mobile Number or Email Address.
Step 2.1: [MOBILE NUMBER] If you decided to use your Mobile Number, read the following:
Step 2.1a: Click the flag then select the Philippines.
Step 2.1b: Input your MOBILE NUMBER and PASSWORD then click NEXT.
Step 2.2: [Email Address] If you decided to use your Email Address, read the following:
Step 2.2a: Input your details then click the box besides “I’m not a robot.”
Step 2.2b: Follow the instructions provided by reCAPTCHA. Something similar will appear.
* If you find it difficult, you can always refresh the set of pictures until you get it right.
Step 3: You will now see this, but before you log in to your PlayID, follow step 4 first.
Step 4: Log in your email account (Gmail, Yahoo, etc.), open the mail that was sent to you by PlayPark.net, then click “Verify Email Now”
Step 5: Once your account has been verified, you will see this.
How to create a Gmail account?
Note: If you do have a gmail account, ignore this part.
- Click this link for account creation https://accounts.google.com/SignUp
- Fill up everything. If your desired username is already taken, please choose another one.
- Putting your mobile phone and current email address are optional.
- When you are done putting all your details, it should look like this:
- Then Click “Next Step”
- After clicking “Next Step,” scroll down then click “Agree”
- Click Continue
- To go to your mail, click the small squares first in the upper right corner of your screen, then click Gmail.
- Afterwards, read the guidelines then click “Next” and so on.
- Now, you are ready to go.