Calling all our troopers from Cavite, Cavite Esports League is bringing the hot and sizzling firefights.
Tell all your friends and join in!
Registration date: April 22 – June 8, 2019
– Registration form: SPECIAL FORCE ONLINE
(To be filled by the team captain only)
– Registration FEE: PHP 250/per Team
– FREE PC Rental
You may visit now any of the official venues:
District 1 – Timangski Infinity
District 2 – Pogiz Net Hub Molino
– Sandbox Cybercafe Molino
district 3 – TRIC
District 4 – POGIZ Net Hub
District 5 – S i-Gaming Zone
District 6 – CAE Gaming ZONE
District 7 – POGIZ Net Hub Indang
District 8 – DRG Gaming
Oct 5 – TRIC Imus
Oct 6 – Sandbox Molino
Oct 12 – CAE Gaming Zone
Oct 13 – Pogiz Indang
Oct 19 – Pogiz Dasma
Oct 20 – Timangski
Oct 26 – Tric Dasma
Oct 27 – DRG Gaming
3,000php CASH + 2,000 worth of PlayPark Load + Permanent In-game item + Top 8 Slot
1,000php CASH + 1,000 worth of PlayPark Load + 30 Days In-game item
7 Days of In-game items
– Players` Team Format: 5 vs. 5 (Team Match, 5 players per team, 4 assault Rifles & 1Sniper or 5 rifles in a team)
– Rounds: 14 Rounds (1st half 7 rounds / 2nd half 7 rounds). If a team scores 8 rounds first, the match ends immediately.
– The game client using for this event is a competition server client.
– The organizer may install multimedia programs and/or join as an observer for tournament operations and Livestream purposes, such as verifying match results, gathering match data or for live cast purposes.
– In the event that any unexpected incidents or delays, not mentioned in the rules herein may occur, the organizer will decide to use its sole discretion to determine the outcome. All decisions made by the Chief Referee and/or Referees are final.
– The rules and regulations are subject to change by the organizer at any time without prior notice.
Official Notice from the Chief Marshal [Please read]
– The official will assign PC area for competing team. Teams cannot complain of their place unless the PC is broken.
– Before the start of a match, players must be done with their computer accessory settings during given minutes (10 minutes).
– In the event that any unexpected incidents or situation may take a place, the Head Marshal has the right to extend a player’s setting minutes under his sole authority.
– The Head Marshal has the right to give out a “warning” if a match gets delayed due to the corresponding team players’ fault.
– If computer accessories that players have brought into are unusable and there is no spare accessory available for its replacement, players will be advised to use other computer accessories that the organizer provides with.
– The Head Marshal or Marshals are entitled to warn when abusing bug-plays listed as below.
* High Jump through the explosion from a grenade
* Grenade Bugs (i.e. Objective Penetration)
– In case of any problems occurred during a match, the only team captain can appeal to marshal(s).
– All participants are required to play fairly, conforming to the rules of good sportsmanship.
– All decisions made by the Head Marshal and/or Marshal are final.
– The team forfeits a referring match if their total warning reaches 2 times.
1. Team/Game Settings
– Each team must have 5 players which are formed of 1 sniper and 4 assault rifles or 5 rifles. Any other team format (i.e. 2 snipers and 3 assault rifles) is not allowed and will result in team disqualification.
– Players are allowed to use Add weapon type D and C and they can change weapon during the match. Make sure that they will only have 1 sniper per round. 2 or more snipers in a team during each round are not allowed. The team will get 1 warning point if they will violate this rule.
– The “Light Map” option must be set “ON”.
– A single PC unit will be provided to each player before a match starts.
– Players can only occupy the first 5 top slots in the room.
– Players must make any final adjustments (all necessary settings in the game and computer accessories) as well as complete team match practice 10 minutes before the start of a match.
– If a match gets delayed due to matters of computer hardware/software (i.e. computer hardware, system error, computer accessory that a player has brought into, and/or more), a team which causes such a delay will receive one (1) warning point and all decisions will be hereinafter subject to the rules of “Pre and Post-gunfight” under the Organizer’s sole discretion. If two (2) warning points are given during a match, team(s) will forfeit the corresponding match.
– Players are only allowed to use five (5) kinds of their personal computer accessories such as keyboard, mouse, headset(or earphone), mouse pad, and mouse wire holder.
2. Match Procedures
– Players can use any items, weapons and gears except RGD and VX Smoke in this tournament.
– The competition method is 5 vs. 5 team match. A match is played in 14 rounds, the 1st half and the 2nd half, 7 rounds in each half.
– In the case of a tie after the regulation rounds end, one additional round called “Golden Round” will take place to solidify a winning decision and team side remains as it is before a golden round will be played. If a score still results in equal after the end of golden round, the winning team is determined through the server record with priority in: Round Wins > Rounds Wins – Round Loses > TK-TD (The balance which # of Team Death subtracted from # of Team Kill is).
– Elimination match: Best of 2 maps, Point system if tied. In case of tie in Point System, there will be a decision match (3rd map).
– Finals match: Bets of 3 maps.
3. Abnormal Situation & Other Regulation
a. Bug Relations
– In case of Known Grenade Bugs (i.e. Objective Penetration), only team captain can appeal to Marshal(s). The team leader must provide accurate information about when and how grenade bugs are occurred, and the referee(s) will cease a match and get started to investigate replay based on information provided by the team leader.
When player jump using the explosion effect
– In case that provided information is true, a team which used grenade bugs will forfeit the corresponding round.
– In case that provided information is false, a team which provided faulty information will forfeit the corresponding round.
– If a team has forfeited two rounds due to grenade bug abuses, their all rounds related to a corresponding map are forfeited.
b. PC & Client Issue/Network Disconnection
– In the event that any delays and errors occur due to matters of PC and game client, network disconnection, and if any; all decisions shall be made based on the regulation of pre and post-gunfights.
– In case of situation that may become an issue and it is in pre-gunfight, all players are required to create a new game room in order to continue to play a match.
– In case of situation that may become an issue and it is in post-gunfight, the corresponding round is continued (its result score is recorded) and the following round is played on a new game room.
– Pre-gunfight situation is defined that all players (5 vs. 5) are still alive in a round regardless of how much HP they get damaged. It means a round must be restarted.
– Post-gunfight situation is defined that at least one (1) player is killed and out of a round. It means the corresponding round is continued to end and its result score is recorded. After the round ends, the following round is played on a new game room.
– All decisions made by the organizer and/or referees are final.
SF Official Contents
|MAP||Team Battle: Nerve Gas, Venezia, Desert Camp, Satellite, Bunkerbuster, Shanghai, Train, Crossroad, KF-14|
|CHARACTER||EID, SRG, GSG9, ROKMC, PSU, SSD and KSF|
|RESTRICTIONS||Assault rifle & Sub-machinegun||N/A|
|Throwing weapon||RGD and Green Smoke|
Weapons that are NOT allowed in the Tournament
All Rules & Regulations are subjected to changes at the discretion of the organizer.
Stay tuned for more SF community news at our fanpage. Special Force