Manila * Cebu * Marikina * Batangas
THE KING IS BACK and we’re rolling out the red carpet. Special Force’s Closed Beta Test (CBT) just opened this November 24, 2016 in Southeast Asia. To mark this momentous occasion, Troopers are invited to join the Special Force Kick-Off Tournament this December 3, 2016. Take home loads of cash prizes and elusive loot. Win against outstanding shooters from all over the country. Best of all; put your name in Special Force history in its very first tournament.
Set in four locations all over the Philippines, all are welcome to bring their barkada to sign up.
- Manila – Ryza Mae Internet Café, 2nd Floor Unit 315 Ultima Bldg. San Raphael St. corner Legarda Quiapo Manila
- Marikina – Raxx Gaming Station, 193 A. Bonifacio St. Tañong Marikina City
- Batangas – Shaman20.com Internet Café, P.Burgos St., 2nd Floor, Lawas Building, Calicanto, Batangas City, Batangas
- Cebu – Budinz 1 Internet Café, 0152 P & M Bldg., Sanciangko st., Kalubihan, Cebu City.
Each tournament area will accept only thirty-two (32) teams who will go toe-to-toe in an all-day brawl. Registration is FREE and on a first come, first served so register today. To register, click the registration link of your chosen area and fill out the needed details. Registration is from November 26, 2016 to December 1, 2016 (11:59PM) only. Participating teams will be announced by December 2, 2016. On December 03, 2016 all registered teams should be at the venue for confirmation at 10AM ~ 11AM. After 11AM an Onsite registration will only be accepted if registered teams will not show up.
- Manila – http://bit.ly/2gxhtQO
- Marikina – http://bit.ly/2gxebNx
- Batangas – http://bit.ly/2fHmi8W
- Cebu – http://bit.ly/2fDsY4q
Over Php 100,000.00 cash prize pool is at stake throughout the SF Kick-Off Tournament. In each area, top teams will take home cash prizes and be one step closer to making SF history.
- 1st placer – Php 10,000.00
- 2nd placer – Php 5,000.00
- 3rd & 4th placer – Php 1,000.00
That’s not all. The 4 Area Champions will meet on the battlefield this December 10, 2016. Only two teams will make it to the live grand finals in Manila at Playpark XP on December 17, 2016. At stake is ultimate bragging right as the very first Playpark Special Force Champion; plus a whopping Php 25,000.00 cash prize. The runner-up will also walk away with a hefty Php 10,000.00 cash prize.
- Players MUST be 16 years old and above. Any player below 18 years of age is required to present an accomplished PlayPark parental consent form on or before the tournament date. Download the consent form here.
- Players MUST present at least one (1) valid and unexpired photo ID (such as Passport, Driver’s License, School ID and other government issued picture identification/ID) to the tournament officials upon requirement.
- Participants are physically and mentally fit to participate in the tournament. Playpark and the event organizers will NOT be liable for any injury or accident sustained at the event.
- Participants are NOT currently employed by PlayPark (including temporary and contract workers).
- Players MUST have an existing Playpark Special Force account.
- A participating team must be composed of five (5) players meeting the requirements.
A. Game Settings:
- Single Bracket Elimination System
- Room Name: Team A vs. Team B
- Room Type: Private
- Game Type: Team
- Max Users: 10 persons
- Auto Team Balance: Off
- 3rd Person View: Off
- Spectator Mode: Team
- Quick Play: Off
- Wins: 5 (First team to get five (5) wins will win the match.)
B. Pre-game Procedures:
- Teams must be at the tournament area by 10AM on the tournament day.
- Tournament Officials will be in-charge in choosing the creator of the room (always blue side/team captain will create the room)
- All players must use their personal SF accounts.
- No item restriction.
- Side Pick will be decided via toss coin between the Team Captains. The winner of the toss coin will get to choose their team’s side.
- Tournament Marshalls will draw a map using a randomizer site/app.
- List of Maps to use:
- Predator B
- Desert Camp
- Round start time will be set by the tournament officials. It is the Team Captain’s responsibility to make sure the team is on time and ready at the round start time.
- Teams, with all team members present, must report at least 30 minutes before the start of the tournament.
- The Team Members must be complete ten (10) minutes before the start of the match.
- Each team may only have one (1) sniper. They may have 5 members using different weapons as long as they will not exceed the one (1) sniper player limit.
- First offense will result to a losing point to the opposing team.
- Second offense will result in the disqualification of the whole team.
- Third Party Voice Chat like Raid Call, Discord and Team Speak are NOT allowed to be used.
- Each player has five (5) minutes warm-up time to ensure that they’re fully prepared. During this time, players need to:
- Set-up their Equipment,
- Log-in to the client connected to the correct server,
- Join the room created by the Tournament Officials,
- Familiarize themselves with the equipment as well as make any final adjustments to the computer settings if needed, and
- Let their captain know that they are ready to start the game.
- Participants are allowed to bring their personal equipment such as Keyboard, Mouse, Headphone, Mouse Pad and Mouse Bungee.
- The equipment software/driver used must be approved by the organizers; non-approved drivers will not be accepted.
- Setting up of personal equipment will be done during the 5 minutes warm-up period. If the equipment is not set up by the end of 5 minutes, the participant will revert to using the equipment as provided by the organizer.
- If a player encounters an issue with any equipment provided by the tournament organizer during the setup time, they must immediately notify the marshal or organizer so that the official responsible for equipment can fix it. The tournament organizer also needs to update the affected players on their situation and the steps they’re taking to resolve the issue.
C. In-Game Procedures:
- 5 rounds to win and best of 3 games in Eliminations.
- 7 rounds to win and best of 3 games in Finals.
- Usage of known bugs in the game to gain advantage will result in disqualification of the team.
- If an unknown bug shows up in the game during tournament, the players may ask the organizers to stop the game. The organizers will then decide either to restart or continue the game.
- No cheats, macro and hacks of any kind are to be used. Any team with at least one member caught cheating or using macro will be disqualified and the cheating member/s will be banned and will be disqualified from the tournament.
- Communication, either verbal or through in-game chat is allowed during their matches. However, communication with the form of taunts or abusive language, especially between the opposing team, is strictly prohibited.
- Any usage of any abusive language will result in a warning point given.
- Grenade Jumping or “Nade Jumping” IS allowed.
- If one player encounters latency issues, the match will go on.
- If one player from both teams encounters latency issues, the match will go on.
- If two or more players from the same team encounter latency issues, the Marshall shall reserve the right to hold the match until the latency reverts to normal.
- If a player disconnects before the first kill has been made in the first round, the match will be restarted.
- If a player disconnects after the first kill has been made, the round has to be finished and the team can request a pause so the disconnected player can rejoin the game. The waiting time for the disconnected player is only ten (10) minutes.
- If the player does not connect within the given time, the match will go on.
- Any technical issue or equipment malfunction during the match, the affected player must raise his/her hand to inform the game Marshal.
- If a team deliberately leaves a match before it ends, the game will be forfeited and the winning point will be awarded to the opposing team.
- Deliberately stopping, hanging or disconnecting during gameplay will result in immediate disqualification.
- LATENCY ISSUE will not be entertained as this is beyond our control
D. End of Match Procedure:
- Once the tournament organizer has received all reports from a round, he must update the bracket and inform players of their next round match as soon as possible.
**Tournament rules are subject to change at any time. For any disputes, tournament organizers and marshals will decide on the issue. The decisions of the tournament organizers and marshals are final.**