Here are some guides for Clan System that will surely make your SF gaming experience more fun.
- Clan Creation
|Rank Requirements for Creating a Clan||Over LV.20||The player rank don’t match the limitation, clan creation button would be deactivation. You can change the rank.|
|The cost for creating a clan||SP: 20,000|
|Maximum Members for clan||80|
|Clan name||Minimum of 2 Letters and Maximum of 16 letters||Banned Words and some Special Characters are not allowed
Apply for a clan
- Only Players without a clan can join.
- This function is available in the Clan Menu (Check Image 1)
- Go to Clan Menu > Recruit Notice > Double click the clan you want to join.
- There are 2 types of clan settings
- Open Invitation
- You can join a clan instantly without clan master, or staffs approval. (Check Image 2)
- Close Invitation
- You cannot join a clan without the approval of Clan Master, or Staffs. (Check Image 3)
- You may also check your approval request in different clans under Request Status(Check Image 4)
- You may cancel your request approval if you want by clicking the Cancel registration at the bottom then Click Ok. (Check Image 5)
- Clan Invite
Right-click to the player you want to invite in the clan.
– Only Clan Master or Staff can invite players.
- Clan Disband/Leave
– If you want to Leave/Disband your clan, Click Disband button (Check Image 6)
- Clan Member Record
– If you want to check your clan members record, go to Clan Menu > Clan Info > Member Record > Double-click the member you want to check. (Check Image 7)
- Clan Information
– This is the basic clan information of your clan.
– Clan Name, Master, Members, Date Registered, Clan Record, Clan Point, Limit Rank, and Clan Settings if Open or Close Registration.
- Clan Record
– In this tab, you may view your overall clan record.
– You can also check the Top Rifle Killer, Top Sniper, Grenade, or Assist in your clan.
- Battle Record
– This is the summary of your clan battles. All Recent matches are posted here.
- Member Record
– In this tab, You may monitor your members performance base on ranking, clan point, kill/death, and assist.
- Member List
– In this section, you may track the location of your members and if they are online.
– You may also check their Kill Death Average , and their Position in the clan.
- Recruit Notice
– In this section, you may able to post a Recruit Notice of your clan or view other clan recruitment. (Check Image 8)
- If you want to recruit players you need to post a Recruit Notice (Check Image 9)
- Clan Ranking
– In this tab, you may view the Top Clans with the highest Clan Points.
- Clan Settings Management
– In this section, only Clan Master,Staff can access to this tab.
– You are able to change your Rank condition to No Limit, Above Sergeant, Leiutenant, Major, and General.
– You can also change your Clan Settings to Open Invitation or Close Invitation
- Clan Member Management
– In this tab, you can promote, demote,kick a clan member or pass the clan master.
- You may only pass the clan master position to those who are in Staff position.
– Check the box of the selected player you want to promote, demote, or kick.