- Client: Live Server
- Map: Tunnel / Desert / Bridge
- Map Selection: Tosscoin Winner
- Round: 10 wins, Best-of-3
- Private Room: Private
- Auto Team Balance: OFF
- Password: Marshall will provide
- Max Users: 4 (2 players, 2 will spectate)
- Quick Play : Unchecked
- Spectator : ALL
- Observer: ON (clan/streamer)
- 3rd Person View : OFF
The organizer may install third party program and/or join as an observer for tournament operations purposes, such as verifying match results or gathering match data.
In the event that any unexpected incidents or delays, not mentioned in the rules herein may occur, the officials have sole discretion to determine the outcome. All decisions made by the Officials are final. The rules and regulations are subject to change by the organizer at any time without prior notice.
Official Notice from the Chief Marshal
- Official will assign PC area for competing team. Playerscannot complain of their place unless the PC is broken.
- Before the start of a match, players must be done with their computer accessory settings during the given minutes (10 minutes).
- In the event that any unexpected incidents or situation may take a place, the Official has the right to extend player setting minutes under his solely authority.
- The Chief Marshal has the right to give out a “warning” if a match gets delayed due to the corresponding team players
- If computer accessories that players have brought into are unusable and there is no spare accessory available for its replacement, players will be advised to use other computer accessories that the organizer provides with.
- The Officials are entitled to warn when abusing bug-plays listed as below.
* High Jump through explosion
* Grenade Bugs (i.e. Objective Penetration)
- Voice chat is not allowed since it is unnecessary.
- In case of any problems during a match, player can appeal to Officials.
- Time-out is not allowed.
- All participants are required to play fairly, conforming to the rules of good sportsmanship.
- All decisions made by the Officials are final.
- The player forfeits a referring match if their total warning reaches 2 times.
- If a player gets 3 Warnings from the officials, they will be disqualified.
- Player weapons must be equipped and saved on type A only. Weapon change is not allowed during Half time of a map.
- A single PC unit will be provided to each player before a match starts.
- If a match gets delayed due to matters of computer hardware/software (i.e. computer hardware, system error, computer accessory that a player has brought into, and/or more), a team which causes such a delay will receive one (1) warning point and all decisions will be hereinafter subject to the rules of “Pre and Post-gunfight” under the official’s sole discretion. If two (2) warning points are given during a match, team(s) will forfeit the corresponding match.
- You may only use PISTOL for secondary weapons. Shotguns like desperado, double Winchester, SPAS-12, etc. is not allowed. (see image below)
- You may use any Grenade except for RGD and VX_Grenade.
- POV (Point of View) is OFF
- You may use your Set if you have any (Viper set, etc)
- Weapon Kits 1 & 2 in weapons are allowed
- All Items like Fast Switch, Crosshairs, etc. are allowed
Abnormal Situation & Other Regulation
In case of Known Grenade Bugs (i.e. Objective Penetration), The player must provide accurate information about when and how grenade bugs are occurred, and the officials will cease a match and begin to investigate replays based on the information provided by the player.
Character is stuck between objects and cannot move
Throws a grenade and breaks through the wall, giving damage to the player on the opposite side
Using grenade upon self to give extra jump boost (explosion effect)
- In case that provided information is true, a team which intentionally uses such bugs will be granted a penalty.
- First Offense: +1 Point to the enemy player
- Second Offense: Final Warning and +1 Point to the enemy player
- Third Offense: Disqualification
- In case that provided information is false, a team which provided faulty information will forfeit the corresponding round.
- Player must report the incident to the Marshal while match is ongoing, and must provide a saved replay of the game being reported as proof.
- If a player/team has forfeited two games due to grenade bug abuses, they are considered disqualified from the tournament.
(MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. TBD)\