GET MORE OUT OF OLD YOUR DFI PREPAID CARDS
Anyone remember these?
With the King of FPS now back, the goodies just keep coming. We’re putting your precious memorabilia to better use. Playpark Inc. and Dragonfly will be launching a reward promotion to turn your old unused DFI Prepaid Cards into the limited and unique version of weapons that you can obtain only from this promotion.
Officially, ASIASOFT and DRAGONFLY are not responsible for compensation of your old DFI PP cards
However, we decided to exchange them with the limited and unique version of weapons which will not be sold and given in game and by any other channels in the future.
For a limited time only, Playpark office will be accepting your DFI Prepaid cards and converting them into awesome weapons. Just bring your unscratched unused cards to the Playpark office during designated dates and time.
Validity will be checked before you can exchange your cards as these should be unused and unscratched.
This offer is only available from December 19, 2016 ~ December 30, 2016 (except holidays and weekends)
Don`t miss the last chance to get the rarest weapon ever with your old DFI Prepaid Card.
1 D-coin equals to 1 Peso (PHP) exchange
|WHITE CAMO PSG-1 (Permanent)||1,000|
|WHITE CAMO M4A1 MOD0 (Permanent)||1,000|
|WHITE CAMO AK74 SILENCE (Permanent)||1,000|
1. Bring the DFI Prepaid Cards to Playpark Office or Playpark selected live events
Playpark Office. 6th Floor, OPL Building, 100 C.Palanca St. corner Dela Rosa St., Legazpi Village, Makati City
Playpark Events [TBA]
2. Exchange the Face Value worth of your card to a chosen item.
1 D-coin equals to 1 Peso
3. Your cards will be checked by Playpark personnel for validity. We will only accept “unscratched” cards
4. Once you received your item code, go to SF Redemption Page to claim the item.
5. Fill up designated information and check your inventory.
How to use item code
Step 1 : Go to Item Redemption Page (http://account.levelupgames.ph/redemption/)
Step 2 : Enter Item Code that you obtain from DFI Cards Exchange Program
Step 3 : Enter your Details and SPECIAL FORCE Codename
Step 4 : Wait within 7 days to check your information systematically.
Step 5 : Login to SPECIAL FORCE and Check your inventory
What if I don’t have enough D-coins?
- You still have your chance. Just purchase “unscratched” Level Up! Top up cards to complete 1,000 Pesos to exchange (Example: 500 D-coins + 500 LU Card = 1 Item Code)
- As long as at least 50% of the amount is D-coins, we will accept it.
Exchange Schedule at the Playpark Office
- December 19 ~ 23, 2016 from 11AM to 6PM only
- December 27 ~ 29, 2016 from 11AM to 6PM only